Wednesday 5 February 2014

Short Story #1

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Fighting in the Forest

Scarlet woke up and said to herself "great, I've got to do forest fighting today." 
Without hesitation Scarlet woke up Carla and said "I have got to do forest fighting.  I am in a team with Honey and Hunter.  I almost forget to say, I am going in an hour."  Carla got out of bed, stared at Scarlet for a while and then said "OK. I will help you get ready."
They ran down the stairs together and sat at the table.  "I hope you win."  Said Carla brushing Scarlet's dark red wavy hair and then her own gold hair.  
Scarlet was about to sharpen her knife when Odin said "I've already done that and I have sharpened your arrows.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read and reply to each one, thank you x